About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

my ears want more! LANA DEL REY



I'm obsessed with and addicted to Lana Del Rey...her voice is hypnotic, and I've watched all of her interviews and she just seems surreal like she wasn't meant to be born in this era.  But she's much needed, her old Hollywood style is refreshing, she's the definition of femininity, and her lyrics touch the soul.  I have to be honest and say I've never had a favorite female artist, until now, her words are relate-able, raw, and take you away...definitely on my repeat playlist.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I totally agree. Her voice is so amazing and hypnotic - those deep & low notes are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the deepness of her voice. It's very calming hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a fabulous post, love. If you get a second, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest wedding post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos and I love your thoughts!

    Love,
    J. - http://juliechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tagged you for the Liebster blog award- check my blog for details- CONGRATS :)
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lana del Rey is amazing!
    Your blog is really inspiring, it will be an honor for me if you can visit mine too, and if you want to follow each other, just let me know :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...