About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I've been tagged!



I've been tagged! :D by the lovely Yy from Life Through A Number Of Lenses
make sure to check her out, she's a sweetheart, and I'm sure you'll enjoy her blog.
So I have to answer 11 questions, tag 11 people with my own 11 questions :)
So here goes...

1. What made you start blogging?
After moving halfway across the world, and leaving all my friends, I was feeling a bit lonely, and I really enjoyed watching youtube and reading other blogs, and I felt like it was a cool community, and just wanted to be a part of it :)
cake my friend made for me from T.O. to Greece and the little plane in the ocean was me travelling, pics of me and my friends, and plane at the airport

2.If you could be a superhero, who would you be?
this is soooo hard Yy, why did you ask me this question? haha ok well i never read any comics as a child so I'm going to have to make one up, my name would be Super Chick and my special powers would include making everyone laugh and having the ability to cure depression and all mental illnesses

3.What is your guilty pleasure?
anything chocolate, and i just found out Lacta came out with a caramel covered popcorn that is also dipped in chocolate....like whaaaaa? I didn't think the caramel popcorn could ever be made better!

4.If you could live elsewhere in the world, where would it be?
China for sure, I'm in love with the culture, the architecture and the history, i love all Asian cultures i feel they're really respectful and super talented, i love their clothing, and their cute cartoon knick knacky stuff, I think they're beautiful people...so I would just love to be surrounded in that atmosphere :D
if anyone knows where this first photo is or of what it is please let me know, rice terraces in Guangxi, Beijing the Great Wall of China
5.What is the most expensive thing you have bought this year?
well, it's only three months into the year so, this shouldn't be too hard to remember...hmmm oh my goodness  i can't even remember what i did last week...okay, thinking...cap...on... :D wow i haven't gone shopping at all in these three months, I've only been out, so the most expensive thing i bought was 10 euros, which was a cocktail at some cafe, in the Veria district.

6.Who is your favourite celebrity?
female celeb favs = blake lively, drew barrymore, beyonce, jennifer lopez...and so many more that i can't think of on top of my head right now
male celeb favs = ryan renolds, ryan gosling, mark wahlberg, denzel washington, gerard butler, and the list goes on

7.If you won the lottery, what would be your first purchase?
depends on how much i won....but if it was enough it would be a world wide trip, first stop China, Japan, Ireland, Brazil, Portugal Spain, New Zealand aaaa the whole world!

8.What is your nickname?
all my friends and family call me something different
my mom calls me Ele-nyo, my dad calls me my-mou (which means monkey),  my bro calls me byams-venue, which is tooo long of a story to explain here hahahha, some call me Xa, Stephi, Steph, Kuku, Stephers, KuKuLitsa, Thapa....I can sit here all day, I think this whole post could be about all my different nicknames hahaha

9.What 3 words best describes you?
loving, smiley, caring

10.What is the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
the most romantic thing? was someone just getting to know me and really taking an interest in me and my family

11.What is your favourite picture?
I can't just choose one, but these are definitely in my top 3 :)
Cousin and I, a pic i took on my first road trip ever, and a pic of my family and I

OK so I have to tag, and these are my 11
Alina from the provocative couture
Joyce from joyful outfits
Steph from ginger and lace
Jasmin from jasmin blog 4ever
Charlotte from memoires de couture
Monica from mes voyages a paris
Winnie from diamond canopy UK fashion and lifestyle blog
Kathy from the knit collector
Fabiana from a dream called fashion
Darleen from past the milky way
LoriLynn from a little slice of special

And these are the questions
1. What made you start blogging?
2. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
3. What is your favorite childhood cartoon?
4. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
7. What position do you sleep in?
8. What is the funniest dream that you've ever had?
9. What is your passion?
10. If you had to choose between love, money, fame or power, what would you choose and why?
11. What's your favorite type of cuisine?

I really can't wait to read your answers, I hope at least one person is able to do this and continue the tag
XO Stephi

25 comments:

  1. hey hun! it was so interesting reading your answers! So happy you thought of me to tag!! I would absolutely love to do this, however i have a whole weeks worth of posts lined up! haha! Thank you for thinking of me tho babe <3 <3

    xx
    -S

    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice blog you got going on here!! Just saw through some of your older posts and really liked them! Let's follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Ryan Reynolds is gorg!! and Japan is one of my favourite countries as well! As for Superheros, I don't know why I asked that, thats my childish side coming out! haha

    Oh did you see my comment from my blog for you the other day, did you want me to send you some skittles?

    yy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Stephi, thank you for the tagged, and I'm so happy of reading and get to know u better as well^^ so, here is my answer to your tagged,hope you enjoy it^^ Love, Jasmin~

    http://jasminblog4ever.blogspot.pt/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the ability to make someone laugh is the best power anyone could have. Laughter is the best medicine, so good choice :)

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was really interesting to read
    you'll love china - it's such an amazing country and most of the people there are lovely. the atmosphere is amazing and the historical sites are breath taking :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! you have a great blog! please check out my blog and if you like, please follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaay! awesome. Following you too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK...act surprised! I didn't meet a leprachaun yesterday and therefore I didn't oustmart him for his pot of gold! I think you've done a great job building a community!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't even imagine what it's like to move across the country! I've moved around a lot too but not across the world!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so great to know a little more about you! I love reading these 11 facts about people :) And you gotta love Blake Lively, she's absolutely stunning <3

    Love from the NaNa girls x

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg we both love j.lo! yaaay! :)

    thanks for dropping by my blog :p
    xoxo Pam -

    http://themakeupsafari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a nice post ! so great :D

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for tagging me stephi! I enjoyed reading yours. I see you like traveling a lot, I`m the same. I`m eager to see as much of the world as soon as possible haha. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dunno where to answer your question, ill just post it here. My name is kenny and im from the philippines dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful!!!! I love your blog!! Congratulations!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!! And thank you so much for thinking in my blog dear, you are so nice!
    xoxo
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely post :)

    Loooove your previous post "I am, who I am", you are so talented ;)

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a fab week!

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I replied to it if you wanted to check that out :)

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. really nice to read:)

    XOXO

    http://blondefashiontale.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for tagging! ;) Our post is coming soon..

    I also have a closer photo of the lion: http://s1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii578/DarleenHope/?action=view&current=Venedig211.jpg It's the symbol of San Marco, the patron saint of Venice, I have no idea why it has wings... ;)

    Greetings :) ♥
    Darleen

    ReplyDelete
  22. uh oh I didn't see this in time for my new post. Thanks for tagging me, I will do this in my next post :) hehe my guilty pleasure is chocolate too, yum yum yum.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...