About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Monday, February 6, 2012

head bobbin' in style



I actually have a pair of these headphones :) i'm wearing them right now, they're white on top and hot pink on the ears and grey on the inside, with silver details.  They work real good and I just love the colors!

I thought I'd share these and let y'all know they're on sale on hautelook
for like 12 dollars :) so that's 50% off...i think the sale ends on the 8th
xoxoChiika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...