About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Saturday, January 28, 2012

LOOK GUCCI


Hi my beautiful friends!
Ok let me just dive right into this hahaha...yesterday I was flipping through Elle magazine, and I saw the above photo of Jennifer Lopez, I'm not gonna lie, I may have drooled a bit :)  So when I got home I hopped on my laptop and immediately googled it :)  Don't you just love google? Anywhooo I am gaga for this look, but the sad part is??  this Gucci dress would just clean out my bank account, and actually leave me in the minus...So I wanted the Gucci look without going into a coma from the shock of the price tag.  I figured you would agree so I wanted to post this look for less, just in case anyone was interested.  It's amazing what you can do when you take the time to look for key items.  Gucci dress $2480...just the dress, without the belt let me add hahaha, and you can get the complete look for $461.60.  So get out there fashionistas...Look Gucci without breaking the bank!
xoxoChiika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...