About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

in the sky








In the sky! A few months ago I made the decision to move to Greece.  I'm not really the planning type, I'm more like all over the place.  So when I made the decision, I was super stoked!  But I have to say when August 16th rolled around it was the hardest thing I have ever done.  Saying goodbye to my brother and my friends was heart breaking and I think I cried for most of the flight.  Thank goodness I had a friend come with me, otherwise I would have felt completely lost.  Anyway these are some pics I took while on the flight...I don't think it's allowed but I took them and no one said anything so therefore, what's done is done :D  I love flying!  Sometimes I wish I was a bird, I don't think I would stay in one place for longer than a week.
xoxoChiika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...