About Me

My photo
I'm just a girl with a blog... I laugh uncontrollably...so much so I wake up from funny dreams laughing...my friends love that I can make them laugh, and always ask me what I'm on...my answer is milk of course :) I miss my friends like crazy! I was born and raised in Canada, T.O. to be exact :D currently living in Greece, still trying to get settled...uuummmm I can't start my day without blasting some tunes first, music puts a groove in my step and it's just how I like to start my day...I love drawing,reading, hair, makeup, and clothing...all the girly things in life...and my dream is to travel the world...i hope it comes true ~xoxo Stephi~

Sunday, January 29, 2012

that rolled out of bed look

I'm singing in the rain...what a glorious feeling..na na nana :)
So you guessed it is raining here today...and I usually like to curl up with a good book and snuggle under a very fluffy blanket on these types of days but no such luck...I was out and about, had some things to get done, and then I met up with a friend for a nice hot coffee...mmmmm caffeine :)  Since the weather was a bit off and my hair usually expands 3 feet near any humidity, I decided to go for the "I just rolled out of bed look" which by the way took me a good half hour hahaha  but that's our little secret ;)  Anyways I went with Mary-Kate Olsen's look today...part down the middle, bangs pinned back on each side, and loose curls/waves.  So flattering, it just opens up the face and there's just something really sexy about the messiness of the style...Below are my favorite hair looks, tousled waves, messy braids, soft curls, wild buns... basically anything that looks like you didn't spend time :)  Let me know your "go to" style.
Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad, Keira Knightley, Park Bom, Kristen Stewart, Nicole Scherzinger, Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen, Mila Kunis, Jessica Szohr
I hope you're having a wonderful day wherever you are!
xoxoChiika

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day and comment... i read every single one :)
xoxo Stephi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...